[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: starting kde
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: starting kde
- From: "Stoyan Genov" <sdg_(_at_)_rila_(_dot_)_bg>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:58:01 +0300
- Reply-to: "Stoyan Genov" <sdg_(_at_)_rila_(_dot_)_bg>
You're doing this under xdm, I suppose.
Does ~/.xsession-errors say something ?
> I made a .xsession file in my home dir, and put startkde, but when I
> tried logging out and back in, I cycled back to the login screen.
> startkde works from command prompt, but I'd like to get it at login.
> Any suggestions? Do I have to do anything with kdm?
Visit your host, monkey.org