Newbie SSL question

Hi,
  I'm creating a PHP-MySQL Web-based timekeeping application for my
employer.  It will be hosted at my home on a P133 OpenBSD2.9 using Apache.
Connections will be port-forwarded through my trusty 486dx33 Also running
OBSD 2.9 .  My question is this--since there will only be 4 or 5(windows)
computers authorized to connect is there any way to use ssl to assure that
the connection is from an authorized computer.  I can't do it by IP since
the connecting boxes use a combination of dial-up and DCHP DSL.  Sorry if
this is a dumb question but I don't know a thing about ssl.  Feel free to
reply to me directly.

Scott Ream
sream_(_at_)_softhome_(_dot_)_net