Re: DeSovietizing OBSD's core install.

Theo de Raadt (deraadt_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org) wrote:

> This is the reason why we are uninterested.  I firmly believe that you
> and others completely misunderstand how complex this task is.

Fair ennough. What do I know.

[snip: counter arguments]

> Why don't you instead just submit "deletions scripts" that people
> can run after a base install?

Sounds like a decent solution. Like Wim said follow the makefiles and
see what is made for each package. Do you, or anybody else, have any
other useful suggestions for good willing amateurs like me?

> Just don't submit the lists to me....

I promise ;) I got my own homepage.

Cya, Han.

Visit your host, monkey.org