Multiple VPN Users

I'm in a quandry with how to handle something:

I've got a OBSD 2.9/i386 X509 VPN up and running with PGPnet and it works fine.  However, I've got other users that utilize either Linux or OBSD on their home networks and I need for them to be able to connect to the vpn as well.

Can the policy file and conf file handle supporting both types of users or am I going to have to run two boxes, one for the road warriors and one for the home users?

Free, secure Web-based email, now OpenPGP compliant - www.hushmail.com

Visit your host, monkey.org