Halt at boot time (pctr line) after adding second hard disk

Hi!
   I'm trying to add a second hard disk(wd1a) to my
server. The problem is that when I had it, before the
boot prompt it's detectd:   fd0, hd0, hd1*, but
when I get to the line:

pctr: 586-class performance counters and user-level
cycle counter enabled

it stays there forever!!!

If I don't add the disk it's just like nothing
happens.
The disk I'm trying was formated when I switched from
Linux to OpenBSD, as was used successfully in Linux
with no problems. It's msdos formatted. It's for
backups and for getting things from college.

I have the following line in my kernel config:
config bsd root on wd0a swap on wd0b

wd0a is my openbsd main drive.

Oh the disk wasn't in my computer at the time I
installed OpenBSD.

help, please?
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/