Re: Tricky quota question

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 09:33:00PM +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 12:45:42PM +0800, Lars Hansson wrote:
> > Right now I wish there was such a thing as "Directory Quotas" or something...
>
> This would be a _very_ useful feature for nearly any virtual user setup, be
> it mail, webhosting or something else.

I'm no filesystem guru but wouldnt it be possible to create a layered filesystem with this feature?
That would be better than messing with the ffs code, wouldnt it.

--
Lars Hansson                  Technical Consultant/System Administrator
UNET, Inc.                    Makati City, Philippines

Visit your host, monkey.org