[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD @ SS20
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD @ SS20
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:18:37 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Matt Evans <matt_(_at_)_mattevans_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> > the SS20 doesn't use DBRI.
> Care to explain what this is then?
Hm, I have:
SUNW,DBRIe at sbus0 slot 14 offset 0x10000 not configured
poooh. Seems like I passed down information to the list I am not able to
verify. Someone ensured he's playing music on his SS20 under NetBSD.
Could be that he didn't mention that he uses an sbus card or sth like
that. I'm sorry for that, and, I'll try to find this guy and ask again.
key fingerprint A079 88E9 3617 838D ED65 A7D1 277D D529 DC80 5C44