[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Couple of questions about 'make build'
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Couple of questions about 'make build'
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:57:20 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Andrey Smagin wrote:
> 3. After I am done compiling current - how can I create my own
> 'snapshot', so I can install current on another Sparc without compiling?
> (another one that I have is Sparc LX - I don't even know how many days
> it will take to compile current there).
You can also use snapshots from the ftp servers. There should be a
recent one at least.
key fingerprint A079 88E9 3617 838D ED65 A7D1 277D D529 DC80 5C44
Visit your host, monkey.org