Openbsd + orinoco

Hi,

I posted a week ago my dmesg regarding installing Wavelan on a dell 2300 with 2 ISA bridge and 2 gold pcmcia, on OpenBSD 2.8 and 2.9. I gave up on the Dell server, and went to a 4 year old acer with 2 ISA slots. OpenBSD 2.7 on the acer picked it up like a charm.
At the shell, I said ifconfig wi0 inet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx netmask xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, the first pcmcia lit up and was able to ping it. What should I do to configure the second pcmcia card.

Thanks.

Hopefully when I get better with kernel configuration, I'll attack the dell server.