Re: POP/IMAP Server, Courier not compiling ????

> > root ? I just tried to compile it out of ports and it's complaining that
> > I can't be root. Well then how do I do it, I can't do a make without

ports/mail/courier-imap/Makefile (I see revision 1.19) contains
  CONFIGURE_ARGS= --disable-root-check ...
hence it should do compile ok.
actually, on my machine(cvs updated a few days ago),
I can build courier-imap package without any problem.

> Of course, if you provide some actual details of your setup,
> we could try and see what your problem is.

right. I suppose
he did any local customisation or tried to compile directly.

-- yozo.

Visit your host, monkey.org