OpenBSD + Orinoco gold card

Hello,

I installed OpenBSD 2.8 that has an Orinoco gold card with an ISA bridge. My dmesg provides the following output

cbb0 at pci2 dev 10 function 0 "Texas instruments PCI1410 PCI_Cardbus" rev 0x01
cbb0: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt

cbb1 at pci2 dev 13 function 0 "Texas instruments PCI1410 PCI_Cardbus" rev 0x01
cbb1: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt

I installed the server as is with no configuration to the kernel (I'm new o kernel configurations in openbsd)
I could not find anywhere in dmesg regarding "wi*".

Thank you. --