Re: Linksys Etherfast 10/100 PCMCIA Problem

Somebody committed a patch to current for me that added a new ethernet
vendor code to the ne driver.  The ethernet vendor code is the first
3 octets or 24 most significant bits of the ethernet address.  You
can probably either run a kernel out of current, or check out the
thread below for a patch to 2.9 stable.

http://www.sigmasoft.com/~openbsd/archive/openbsd-misc/200106/msg00669.html

If your vendor code is still not in the list, you'll probably have to
modify this patch yourself to add it.

--
Brandin Claar
Network Analyst