Aironet wireless 350 NIC problems

I have gotten the card to work with WEP at work (and yes I will run IPSec
or something over the connection as I realize WEP is CRAP).  However, I
have had numerous problems when reconfiguring the card to work on another
hub without WEP or even with a different WEP scheme.  Switching the AP is
also sometimes a problem, the card complains of:

an0:  failed to set ssid list

or

an0:  tx buffer allocation failed

or

an0:  failed to allocate 1586 bytes on NIC

I thought I read the manpage for ancontrol pretty thoroughly.  Am I
missing something obvious?

Rick

Visit your host, monkey.org