[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Daily Task question
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Daily Task question
- From: Joshua Stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:34:36 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Hi, I have a link (ln -s) for /usr/sbin/sendmail pointing to
> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail (I have qmail)
Configure mailwapper by editing /etc/mailer.conf to point to
/var/qmail/bin/sendmail, don't make a symlink.
> I suspect this may be on the daily task? Where can I check? I haven't
> found anything relevant about it, but I keep loosing the link...
If it was, it'd be happening in /etc/daily.
> Any ideas, manpages, faqs?