[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CryptoSwift support
- From: Mikhail Sobolev <mikhail_(_dot_)_sobolev_(_at_)_transas_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:05:49 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I saw that somebody mentioned that this card is supported under OpenBSD.
Raindbow/Ivea site does not reflect this fact, and I could not find any
confirmation that this is true. Could somebody confirm that this card
is supported (and, maybe, give me a reference to the source code: I
checked the kernel sources and did not find any mention of this card)?
And on related note, what card would be better for a security gateway:
PowerCrypt or CryptoSwift (if it's supported)? Or, maybe, something
else would be even better? (Yes, I know that the prices for PowerCrypt
and CryptoSwift are pretty different.) If it matters, the PC is PII
266, and the traffic I am expecting is 256K to 512K.
Visit your host, monkey.org