CryptoSwift support

I saw that somebody mentioned that this card is supported under OpenBSD.
Raindbow/Ivea site does not reflect this fact, and I could not find any
confirmation that this is true.  Could somebody confirm that this card
is supported (and, maybe, give me a reference to the source code: I
checked the kernel sources and did not find any mention of this card)?

And on related note, what card would be better for a security gateway:
PowerCrypt or CryptoSwift (if it's supported)?  Or, maybe, something
else would be even better?  (Yes, I know that the prices for PowerCrypt
and CryptoSwift are pretty different.)  If it matters, the PC is PII
266, and the traffic I am expecting is 256K to 512K.

Thanks,

--
Misha