Re: Big performance problem with OpenBSD and Apache (fwd)

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 02:17:33PM +0100, Peter Galbavy wrote:
> > nobody? Do we want to ship a broken dc(4) with 3.0 again?
> I have some problems, but have not been at home long enough to move a
> monitor and handhold my router / firewall through booting and seeing
> what happens when I turn pcibios(4) off - which is what 'broke' the
> multiport Dlink 570TX with dc(4) for me. YMMV.

Huh? Curious. dc(4) as shipped with 2.9 does not work for more then one card
equipped with a 21143 for me and many others (got lots of private mail
regarding this issue, including _many_ reports for the DLink 570TX), it just
enters ddb> at boot. More in PR1859.

--
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *

Visit your host, monkey.org