Re: Big performance problem with OpenBSD and Apache (fwd)

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 08:03:48PM -0400, Tony Lambiris wrote:
> I was under the impression that linux modules operate _slower_ because
> they arent part of the 'native' kernel, per se.

That's true if you compare a custom kernel against a linux kernel w/ only
the needed modules loaded.

--
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *

Visit your host, monkey.org