Re: NetBSD rc.d system -> OpenBSD. Any thoughts?

>I'm a little disappointed that much of this discussion was off-list.
>It is difficult to understand policies without the discussion.

Just thought about one thing--

I've been getting really inconsistent mail delivery.  I receive some
messages on the same day they were sent while others take a day or
two.  I don't know why.  If I'm missing messages because of that and
not because folks decided to go off-list, apologies.

EZ