IKE Security Question

Hi everyone,
   I read a recent article in Network World Fusion

http://www.nwfusion.com/news/2001/0803ietf.html?nw

about some possible security issues related to IKE.
Could someone who is very knowledgable about these
issues briefly explain
the potential security issues and if there is anything
that can be done in current implementations
to reduce the chance of a security incident as
described in the above article?  I realize the risk of
compromising your data integrity is always there, but
what is the actual chance of this risk given the new
found vulnerability in IKE?

Please CC me as I'm not on the list.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

=====
=========
"I hate Windows NT because everytime I wear my Blu-Blockers the
dang monitor disappears!"

	-- Robin S . Socha
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/