From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org]On Behalf Of
Noah Aboussafy
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 1:29 PM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: bind and all that other dns stuff

I'm asking this for Chris Cameron of chris_(_at_)_upnix_(_dot_)_com

Why is windowsnt/2k DNS so much easier than it is with bind and what
have you. It seems that with such a good community that we would have
some one make a nice front end for it. with windows you basically
install it and it knows what you want to do.

i'm not defending windows as a good server but it also seems to have
fewer security holes

Visit your host, monkey.org