Re: OT? VMWare on *BSD?

Ah, well I took the plunge and ordered a bunch of parts to build a new
box with, so that I could play with Open or NetBSD and try VMWware on
it. Perhaps I should put up a web page or post back here if it works
(or even not?).

Thanks for the replies.

-Jason

--
Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
You pride yourself on learning something new every day, but next

Visit your host, monkey.org