[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenBSD and DirectPC work?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OpenBSD and DirectPC work?
- From: Gary MacKay <Gary_(_at_)_EdisonInfo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 16:19:05 -0400
- Organization: Edison Information Technologies
Before I suggest this to my friend, I thought I'd check with the
experts. Has anyone been able to get OpenBSD, or an *nix I guess, to
work with DirectPC? This setup requires a standard dial-out modem and a
nic on the world side, and a standard nic on the inside. I did search
google but didn't find anything on how to make it work.