Re: raidctl

Why is everybody don't read the whole message ...
If u look below u'll see that I've snip a part of my disklabe and if u
looked to the size ... u'll notice is the same to the both partisions!!!
on both HDDs.
So I tried with the same partisions on diff hdd and it gave me the error
that i've posted below.
It worked with 2 partisions (same size !!!) on the same hdd.
But when I try with diff hdd it didn't work.
THIS IS WHAT I POSTED IN MY QUESTION!!!
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE U POST SOME KIND OF ANS., PLS!!!
alx

Visit your host, monkey.org