[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Restricting command access via SSH to CVS
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Restricting command access via SSH to CVS
- From: "John R. Shannon" <john_(_at_)_johnrshannon_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:12:12 -0600
- Organization: johnrshannon.com
- Reply-to: john_(_at_)_johnrshannon_(_dot_)_com
I'm setting up a CVS server that user SSH (protocol 2) with public-key
authentication for access. I'd like to set it up so that users only have
access to CVS (some with write access).
>From the documentation, it appears that I should be able to add
to the options list in authorized_keys2, but when I do that and test I just
get a generic error message back from CVS on the client. Without the command
restricting option it works fine.
John R. Shannon