Re: suggested wireless NIC

Thank you all very much for your suggestions.  I will be pricing these
cards armed with some info now.  So far I am most sold on either:

Lucent Orinoco Gold -> works well, has external antenna support, but may
                       have firmware issue disallowing promiscuous mode
                       (3 people recommended it)

Cisco Aironet -> works well, good support in 2.9, does not have external
                 antenna support (2 people recommended it)

Thanks again for all your help.

Rick

Visit your host, monkey.org