[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: printing
- From: Vasil Slavov <orfei_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:07:31 -0500
- Cc: azrael_(_dot_)_007_(_at_)_web_(_dot_)_de
- Reply-to: Vasil Slavov <orfei_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
Go to www.linuxprinting.org and search the database for your printer. It
will tell you which drivers from ghostscript work best with the printer.
Unfortunately, the ones that work are usually not compiled by default in
ghostscript, so you will have to try to compile them yourself. I have
tried to compile HPIJS (kind of official drivers from HP) without any
success. You can also check the FreeBSD handbook (go to
www.freebsd.org/docs.html and look under "Books") under the printing
section. There is a lot of useful information there.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.