[no subject]

About 1/8 of the time apache fails to send a complete
page upon request. I can't seem to figure out why this
is happening, and a web search reveals little.

I often get errors like the following in my error_log
which would perhaps explain why a page is not fully
sent.

[notice] child pid 6392 exit signal Segmentation fault
(11)
httpd in free(): warning: page is already free.
httpd in free(): warning: chunk is already free.

My server configuration is OpenBSD 2.9, Apache/1.3.20,
PHP 4.0.6, PostgresSQL 7.1.

Any ideas would be really helpful!
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/