[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: method to sync time?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: method to sync time?
- From: Frank Tegtmeyer <fte_(_at_)_lightwerk_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: 30 Jul 2001 13:42:01 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Viorel Anghel <vang_(_at_)_AuctionWatch_(_dot_)_ro> writes:
> I know about (x)ntpd in ports tree, but i recall some reports recently about
> vulnerabilities in xntpd (or there were problems only with Linux xntpd?).
If you have a long running server, the clockspeed packacke by
D.J. Bernstein would be the right thing for you.