[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: method to sync time?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: method to sync time?
- From: Timo Trinks <trinks_(_at_)_elvis_(_dot_)_informatik_(_dot_)_uni-freiburg_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:44:52 +0200
- Reply-to: Timo Trinks <trinks_(_at_)_uni-freiburg_(_dot_)_de>
On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 01:28:08PM +0300, Viorel Anghel wrote:
> Which is the preffered method to synchronize time under OpenBSD?
> I know about (x)ntpd in ports tree, but i recall some reports recently about
> vulnerabilities in xntpd (or there were problems only with Linux xntpd?).
> Viorel ANGHEL
an crontab-entry like
00 12 * * * /usr/local/sbin/ntpdate <your-preferred-time-server>
might be the alternative you're looking for...
aka t² .oO http://www.trinks.net/cv.php Oo.
Visit your host, monkey.org