[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: linux VS openBSD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: linux VS openBSD
- From: Dennis Schoen <dennis_(_at_)_cobolt_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:25:38 +0200
- Reply-to: Dennis Schoen <dennis_(_at_)_cobolt_(_dot_)_net>
On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 01:48:21AM +0200, Han wrote:
> jlouis_(_at_)_jlouis_(_dot_)_dk (jlouis_(_at_)_jlouis_(_dot_)_dk) wrote:
> > Given our OpenBSD base installs, the first thing that will go on, is
> > a script (written in cfengine), that removes everything we don't
> > need (bind,sendmail,r* services, inetd, etc), and then install what
> > we are confident with (qmail, daemontools, ucspi-tcp, etc).
> Interesting. I have been looking for such a thing. Can you give me
> more information about it? Like a url were I can download it?
me too :) It would be great if you could make it available
"The Idea Is Good But The World Isn't Ready Yet"