[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Old Macs as a router?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Old Macs as a router?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:43:24 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 02:36:04PM +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:
> No. I've had > 800kBit/s on 10BaseT.
I obviously meant kByte/s ;-))
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org