ISA Phonejack IXJ Telephony Driver Development

I have searched the monkey.org archives for anything relating to this, and I was wondering if anyone has started development or is willing to port the FreeBSD Driver over to OpenBSD.

You will have to excuse me when it comes to OpenBSD/FreeBSD driver issues, I dont know the conventions well enough, and the kernel differences to know if a FreeBSD driver will work or not. Its an insertable driver for FreeBSD.

Just curious

Thanks - Michael Dunne