Re: Bit OT: IMAP server

On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 11:57:17PM -0700, Dustin Sallings wrote:
> Around 09:26 on Jul 22, 2001, Henning Brauer said:
> # > As an example, how do you set per-mailbox
> # > quotas in mailldir?
> # That's standard an easy. Included in qmail-ldap for example. Courier
> # supports it.
> 	Is that per user or mailbox?  For example, I could have a much
> smaller quota on my INBOX.spam folder than I do on my INBOX folder.

Depends on your definition of user. With qmail-ldap, it's per user existant
in LDAP.

> 	The primary reason I use cyrus everywhere is that I don't have to
> have users on my mail server.  This is a *huge* security and maintenence
> gain.

ACK.
That's why you use virtual user managers in bigger environments, such as
qmail-ldap.

--
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *

Visit your host, monkey.org