[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bit OT: IMAP server
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Bit OT: IMAP server
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:06:08 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 11:57:17PM -0700, Dustin Sallings wrote:
> Around 09:26 on Jul 22, 2001, Henning Brauer said:
> # > As an example, how do you set per-mailbox
> # > quotas in mailldir?
> # That's standard an easy. Included in qmail-ldap for example. Courier
> # supports it.
> Is that per user or mailbox? For example, I could have a much
> smaller quota on my INBOX.spam folder than I do on my INBOX folder.
Depends on your definition of user. With qmail-ldap, it's per user existant
> The primary reason I use cyrus everywhere is that I don't have to
> have users on my mail server. This is a *huge* security and maintenence
That's why you use virtual user managers in bigger environments, such as
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.