Re: Old Macs as a router?

On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 04:11:41AM -0400, Brad wrote:
> Hello ? If you actually bothered to *read* the original post you'd know
> that he was not looking for a firewall solution and instead only a router.

Oouups... one more prove for the "Don't post before the first coffee"-rule.

> This definately can be done on a 486 without a doubt, a reasonable 486
> system can easily handle upwards of 10 Mbps or more through it.

As long as we talk about routers that's absolutely true, yes.

--
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *

Visit your host, monkey.org