[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: printing problem
- From: Chan Yiu Wah <c5666305_(_at_)_hkstar_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:05:08 +0800 (HKT)
I recently setup a openbsd-2.9 with samba-2.2.0a which act as file and
printer server for the LAN. I enclose a very interesting problem which is
when I send printing jobs from the client, the error message /bsd printer
error appeared at the server console. However, the job can be finished.
While I try to print at the server, there is no response. I have try it
out with different printers as following:-
1. HP5L work ok
2. EPSON 5800L didn't work for me.
I would like to know how to solve this problem.. By the way, any printer
filters suggestion for me. Thanks.
P.S. I had tried lpr file /dev/lpt0 without any success on EPSON 5800L
printer. However I have to support EPSON printer. any clue ?
Visit your host, monkey.org