[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Apache Problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Apache Problem
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:01:25 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 05:11:01PM -0400, Tom Derylo wrote:
> [Thu Jul 19 13:56:38 2001] [error] [client 220.127.116.11] Client sent
> malformed Host header
> Any ideas what might be wrong? Thanks
Yes, the client. It didn't send a valid Host: header as stated in the log...
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.