Re: mouse in X

Re: Your mouse problems installing X in 2.9:

Hi Bob,
  Here's how the Core Pointer InputDevice section of /etc/X11/XF86Config
ended up on my laptop after I had to fool around for a while to get it to
work.  I think I had to use the xf86config script as described in
/usr/X11R6/README to get it to work.

    Identifier "Mouse1"
    Driver     "mouse"
    Option     "wsmouse"
    Option     "/dev/wsmouse0"

  Note that if you try to get the older X 3.3.6 version to work, then it
creates files that prevent the X 4.0.3 version from working, so if you
have already done that, let me know, and I will tell you how to restore
things.

Further questions can be posed to the misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list.

Austin