[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Running ANSI-based applications
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Running ANSI-based applications
- From: jlouis_(_at_)_jlouis_(_dot_)_dk
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:44:12 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 04:31:43PM -0300, Pedro Bastos wrote:
> > Don't know what you mean with "properly" but if you mean color:
> > On the console use TERM=pcvt25, in xterm use TERM=xterm-color.
> I mean, when I start epic or bitchx for example, I get lots of As and Us instead
> of the correct ANSI character. The colours work just ok.
It's your font that doesn't display ANSI colors correctly. You will need
one that does. I used to use the linux8x16 font but I haven't had the
problem in a long time.
- An algorithm has to be seen to be believed. D.E. Knuth
Visit your host, monkey.org