Re: NIC's

I change one NIC, but the problem continues.... I found other solution...

I detected that the problem is in configuring two NIC's in the instalation procedure.... I configuring one NIC and not have problem,

After instalation finish, I connect other NIC (3COM too) and reboot system... the openBSD detect the NIC as xl1 and system is ok!

I'm with difficulties for configure xl1....

Example:

ifconfig xl1 inet 192.168.0.30 netmask 255.255.255.0

and system say:

server#  SIOCAIFADDR: File Exists

I can't ping the 192.168.0.30

The other NIC, configured in the instalation with IP 192.168.0.253 is ok!!! (xl0)

Sorry... my english is bad!

Thank's...

André