File sharing through AppleTalk

I've built a kernel with NETATALK option enabled and installed netatalk from
the ports.

I could mount my home directory from an iMAC as expected. The problem came
when I tried to do the same with other users. It wasn't possible due to an
"AppleTalk error".

I found this: if I add a user to the wheel group, his/her directory can be
mounted on the iMac.

Since I won't ever add the users to the wheel group, what can be done in
order to mount the home directories (and any directory I want)?

Thanks in advance

--
ISC. Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido
OpenBSD México http://www.openbsd.org.mx/~santana