[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MBR problems - openbsd 2.9
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: MBR problems - openbsd 2.9
- From: Donnie Jones <donniejones18_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:36:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: Florian Kohl <floh_(_at_)_blafasel_(_dot_)_org>
--- Florian Kohl <floh_(_at_)_blafasel_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> >Using partition 3 id 0
> I had this problem on my Sony Vaio Laptop,
> I used Lilo (linux loader) to boot into OpenBSD
> to overcome that error.
> Cheers floh
> blafasel.org - some witty tagline goes here
How did you install lilo in openbsd?
I tried that and it gave me some error about needing
the kernel headers installed....
That may not have been the exact error, but I am
unsure how to install lilo in openbsd without having
linux also installed on the hard drive.
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
Visit your host, monkey.org