Re: IPNAT performance problem - was poor performance

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 02:09:43PM +0200, ruettimac_(_at_)_dplanet_(_dot_)_ch wrote:
> I discovered the following behaviour:
> Flushing the NAT-Table with ipnat -F and the network speed is ok. But after a few minutes, the network becomes slower and slower. Then I can flush the table again and the speed is OK. The box has 97% idle time, so the box is fast enough I think. But was is wrong here?

That's the behaviour I had, too. You'll find the box spendig all its
processor time in the interrupt handling routines.

--
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *