install remote on openbsd 2.9

HI,
I have a server which is in US ... it's redhat 7.0. The mashine is up and
working properly. I'm not in US and I want to install on that mashine
openbsd 2.9 by remote.
I know what is the ethernet type is on my NIC and I have one the same here
where I live (in Romania).
What cand I do ???
Should I make a bootable disk and test it here on a test computer to see
if it brings up my ethernet interface (which is the same as is the one
that I have in US). After that should I make a dd copy to the first sector
of my hdd in US and reboot that computer ???
And after that install openbsd from a ftp site???

Tks

Visit your host, monkey.org