[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is NewMedia supported
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Is NewMedia supported
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:42:32 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 10:49:38AM +0300, Ralph E. Sapphism wrote:
> Henning Brauer wrote (and you can't deny):
> > On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 01:28:02AM +0300, Ralph E. Sapphism wrote:
> > > Hi, this is take 2, since no one answered my first post. I really
> > If your first request wasn't answered it makes no sense to repost it. Either
> > nobody knows the answer or your question wasn't clear.
> Is there a place (official) I can connect to raise this problem ?
Yes - the next hardware shop ;-)) It's ways easier to get a good network
card than hoping your particular card will be running on OpenBSD sometime.
OpenBSD never intended to work with every available piece of hardware.
> Is it a bug ?
maybe. The question is where. Maybe the driver, maybe the card itself.
> > And do _never_ crosspost. One mailing list a time is really enough.
> Sorry, I'm pretty desperate about this darn issue.
There is no excuse for srossposting. This is a _really_ Bad Thing(tm).
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org