[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OT: what to do with two T1s?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OT: what to do with two T1s?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:20:58 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 11:30:17PM -0400, Alex Pilosov wrote:
> Thing is, the bigger your upstream gets, the more money they'll demand
> from you before they do BGP with you. ISP I run will do BGP even with
> 50$/mo DSL line, good luck getting that with T1 link to even a big ISP.
Don't know the situation outside europe, but here you usually get BGP if you
want without extra costs if you have at least an E1 (that's 2048kbit/s, T1s
are unusual in europe).
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org