Re: OT: what to do with two T1s?

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 11:30:17PM -0400, Alex Pilosov wrote:
> Thing is, the bigger your upstream gets, the more money they'll demand
> from you before they do BGP with you. ISP I run will do BGP even with
> 50$/mo DSL line, good luck getting that with T1 link to even a big ISP.

Don't know the situation outside europe, but here you usually get BGP if you
want without extra costs if you have at least an E1 (that's 2048kbit/s, T1s
are unusual in europe).

--
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *