wsmoused

hello,
I have a ps/2 mouse and i recently run OpenBSD 2.9. When I start the wsmouse daemon under my terminal everything works fine, but then the mouse doesn't work under X Window. I then stopped wsmoused and run xf86config, choosing wsmouse for the mouse protocol. Then, the mouse worked really fine under X, but i was unable to start it under a terminal. Could you tell me a way of having my mouse work both under X and terminals simultaneously?
Thanks.

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.