Re: DHCP server hanging on ADSL: How to pass the name server to DHCP-clients

>     * From: yao chung chang <ycchang_(_at_)_dns_(_dot_)_ljjh_(_dot_)_tc_(_dot_)_edu_(_dot_)_tw>
>
>Have you set up the NAT already?

Sorry, I've forgotten that and also the /etc/hostname.fxp0 was wrong!

Now the connectivity is fine, when I use numeric IP-addresses.

But still I have this problem unsolved: how do I pass the DNS addresses -
received dynamically by the gateway from the provider (german T-Online)
when running ppp(oe) with "enable dns" in /etc/ppp/ppp.conf - further to
the computers (using dhclient) in intranet?