Re: fsck segmentation fault

Am Montag, 2. Juli 2001 um 13:14 schrieb Marco Brigham:

Hi,

I installed a 40Gig hard-drive on an Intel machine with an old BIOS. The
bios didn't recognize the new drive, but OBSD did just fine.
Everything was working properly until I had a power loss related crash.
Now when I mount the drive's partition manually, mount reports that the
filesystem is not clean and that fsck should be run first. When I try to
run fsck on it, fsck gives a segmentation fault.

Any ideas?

Swap-space too low. try adding additional swap-space manually.

HTH

Tom

Visit your host, monkey.org