NewMedia LiveWire PCMCIA problem

I have a problem with the newmedia livewire pcmcia card. It's suppose to be
supported by openbsd, yet I received "function 0 not configured" error
up until i add the following lines to sys/dev/pcmcia/if_ne_pcmcia.c:

    { PCMCIA_VENDOR_NEWMEDIA, PCMCIA_PRODUCT_NEWMEDIA_LIVEWIRE,
      PCMCIA_CIS_NEWMEDIA_LIVEWIRE,
      0, 0x0ff0, { 0x00, 0xc0, 0x15 } },

Now openbsd found the card, but errored with the following:
"ne1 at pcmcia1 function 0 \"New Media Corporation, Ethernet, MACE\"
port 0x340/32: can't match ethernet vendor code",
and when I changed the vendor bytes (0x00,0xc0,0x15 to something else),
the problems just changed its name to "ne1:where did the card go?"
or again "can't match ethernet vendor code".

So my questions are, does anyone know the vendor bytes for this card,
or where to get them (if i understand correctly this are the first 3 bytes
of the ethernet address, so the above code should be correct) ?
Does this card really supported by openbsd 2.9 ?

Thanks in advance,
-r.