[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 3 NIC's in 1 computer?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 3 NIC's in 1 computer?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:28:33 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 05:22:21PM +0100, Martin Marconcini wrote:
> It's better to bridge the cards, or have they on a different subnet?
Different subnets. far easier.
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org